Active@ KillDisk 184.108.40.206
Active KillDisk is a powerful and compact program that allows you to completely destroy all data on HDD, SSD and USB disks, excluding any possibility of recovering deleted files and folders in the future.
It is a hard drive sanitizer and partition eraser tool, compatible with DoD 5220.22 M. One Pass Zeros erase method is supported in free version.
Active KillDisk supports verification, batch mode, email reporting, certificate assignment, and shutdown after completion. It also detects and resets hidden disk areas (HPA/DCO). Wipes all unused space on disks, never touching existing data.
Full USB Plug’n’Play support. Bootable Disk Creator that allows you to boot from CD/DVD/USB to Windows environment, and scan or wipe system disks.
Active KillDisk Desktop provides a complete and affordable solution for industrial grade disk sanitation to the consumer market. It's highly customizable for any context, and supports DoD erasure and full automation. This system is a must for any organization with strong disk erasing requirements.
- NEW! Active Boot Disk 64-bit boots UEFI Secure Boot systems and legacy BIOS PC
- True parallel erasing/wiping of several disks at the same time
- User can define custom erase method using hexadecimal (hex) values and specifying the pattern for each pass New!
- Universal Boot Disk Creator for CD/USB media for Windows, Linux & DOS targets
- Latest Active@ Boot Disk Lite (WinPE-based) and Active@ LiveCD (Linux-based)
- Portability provided with settings stored in INI file instead of local registry
- Save Log and Shutdown PC option after erase completed
- Ability to send e-mail reports via pre-configured FREE SMTP account
- Certificate can be displayed after erase/wipe completion and saved as PDF
- Erase/Wipe Certificate can be customized with a Logo and Technician info
- Command line options added to support certificate and log file options
- Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical disks or logical partitions
- Supports IDE / ATA / SATA / eSATA / external USB / SCSI hard disk drives
- Supports Solid State Drives (SSD), LUN, RAID arrays
- Erases partitions, logical drives and unused disk space
- Supports fixed disks, USB Flash, Floppies, Zip drives, SanDisk and CompactFlash
- Operates from any bootable media: USB disks or bootable CD/DVD/BD discs
- Supports large-size disks (more than 2TB) and disks having 4kb sector size
- Supports Batch mode (can be run from the Command Line with no user interaction)
- Scans NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/UFS/UDF/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 volumes, displays files & folders
- Data verification may be performed after erasing is completed
- Built-in Hex Viewer allows you to inspect raw disk’s sectors and file clusters
- Wipes out NTFS/FAT/exFAT/HFS+/ExtFs volumes from areas containing deleted and unused data
- Wipes out free clusters
- Displays detected physical disk’s and partition information
- Wipes out deleted MFT records, Directory entries and other system records
- Support for previewing and wiping Apple HFS+ and exFAT