Thunderbird 107.0 Beta 2
Mozilla Thunderbird 106 is a full-featured, highly functional, and secure email client and RSS feed reader. It provides a beautiful and streamlined interface of a very powerful email package.
Moreover, it allows you to handle mail efficiently and in style, and Thunderbird filters junk mail as well. It's a very well-integrated, sophisticated Bayesian spam filter that eliminates most junk (after some training). Combine these two aspects, and you'll have a reasonable advantage that automatically sanitizes (potentially dangerous) HTML code.
It also turns off remote images for spam or anything else you classify as bad mail. For example, worms and viruses. Although the fraud sensor is not perfect, it detects tactics that are commonly used to deceive users. Flexible displays, free-form tags, powerful filters, search, and virtual folders make it easy to handle large amounts of mail.
Mozilla Thunderbird 106 also works well with IMAP accounts and with email accounts. The built-in RSS feed reader extends these capabilities to news feeds.
Thunderbird 106, as a messaging system, is the unique tool that users can use to combine as many of their connections as they want. It is a powerful yet fun tool to help individuals manage their online interactions.
Be it email, instant messaging, social networking messages, or other types of messages. Thunderbird combines an open architecture with a powerful framework for extensibility and customization. Also a person-centric perspective on communication.
Mozilla Thunderbird 106 Features:
- Manages multiple email accounts via POP and IMAP and reads RSS feeds.
- The junk mail filter, using Bayesian statistics, can automatically block spam.
- Mail views, free-form message tags, and flexible filters let you easily organize and prioritize good mail.
- Searches can be saved to virtual folders that automatically collect relevant mail in Thunderbird.
- It offers rich support, but with the security and privacy in mind of the HTML format.
- Mail marked as junk can be automatically purged. Thunderbird detects common fraud tactics.
- S/MIME support allows you to encrypt and sign mail (a plug-in is available for OpenPGP).
- You can run Mozilla Thunderbird from a removable media such as USB.
- Many add-ons allow to expand the feature set or improve usability.
- Supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems.
Download Thunderbird 107.0 Beta 2