Download Dropbox Beta 162.4.5419
Dropbox is a free online file storage service. It allows you to bring all your videos, photos and documents anywhere and share them easily. This means that any file you save to your Dropbox will be automatically saved across all your computers, mobile devices, and even the Dropbox website.
The app also makes it easy to share with others, whether you are a student or a professional, a parent or a grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill your latte on your laptop, don't be afraid!
You can relax knowing Dropbox always has you covered, and none of your things will ever go to waste. The application works just like any other folder on your computer, but with some differences.
Any files or folders within the Dropbox app will sync to the Dropbox servers and any other computer associated with your account.
Green check marks will appear above your files to let you know that they are synchronized and up to date. All data is transmitted over SSL and encrypted with AES-256 before storage. Dropbox keeps track of every change made to any of its content.
There are a total of 10 clients, including versions of Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux (official and unofficial). As well as mobile versions, such as Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry. Also a web-based client when a local client is not installed.
The service uses the free financial model and its free service provides 2 GB of free online storage. Users who refer Dropbox to others can get up to 8GB of free storage space. The service's main competitors are Box.net, Microsoft OneDrive, Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Mozy, ZumoDrive, SpiderOak, and Wuala.
your files anywhere.
- 2 GB space for free, with subscriptions up to 100 GB available.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry.
- It works even when you are offline. You always have your files, whether you have a connection or not.
- It only transfers the parts of the file that change (not all).
- Manually set bandwidth limits
- Shared folders allow people to work together on the same projects and documents.
- See other people's changes instantly.
- Create photo galleries that anyone can choose.
- Send a link to any file using your public folder.
- iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry apps keep your files close at hand.
- Edit files in your account from your phone.
- Easily upload your photos and videos.
- Share freely with family and friends.
Your items are safe.
- It keeps a record of your work for one month.
- It protects your files without having to think about them.
- Any changes can be undone, and files can be undeleted.
- All file data transfers occur over an encrypted channel (SSL).
- All stored files are encrypted (AES-256).
There are free and paid services, each with different options. Compared to similar services, Dropbox serves a relatively large number of user clients across a variety of desktop and mobile operating systems.
Technical information about the program:
File name: Dropbox 162.4.5419.exe
File size: 166 MB
Update date: December 5, 2022
Operation Requirements: Supports all versions of Windows
Download Dropbox Beta 163.3.5436