Download FinePrint 11.312
Download FinePrint 11.22 print management and toner saver software.
Many computers come with a printer, but even when this is not the case, it can be purchased very cheaply. But the hidden cost of printer ownership lies in the use of paper and ink that can quickly become prohibitively expensive. FinePrint is designed to reduce the cost of printer ownership by reducing the use of paper and ink. One of the simplest ways FinePrint offers to reduce paper and ink usage is the option to print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper. Many multipage documents can be printed so that they are two, four, or more pages on one sheet of paper while still being completely legible. There is also an option to reduce the size of page borders and eliminate unwanted page elements to further reduce resource usage. Multiple print jobs can be combined into one to reduce the amount of white space left on a page, and the software also includes the option to automatically add letterhead to printouts as well as take advantage of double-sided printing. FinePrint appears as a standard printer when you select the print option from any program, and selecting it allows access to various settings. This is a program that will pay for itself ASAP, and in addition to saving you money in the long run, you can rest assured knowing you are doing your part for the environment.
Features and highlights
- Print Preview: Global print preview with editing capability. You can easily add blank pages, delete pages, and re-sequence tasks.
- Save Toner: Provides options to convert colored text to black and skip graphics.
- Multiple pages on one sheet: Print 2, 4, or 8 pages on one sheet.
- Watermark Headers and Footers: The Watermark, Header, and Footer option allows documents to be marked with date, time, system variables, or custom text.
- Forms and Letterhead: Allows the simplified creation of electronic and letterhead forms. The preview feature shows how the output will appear before it is printed to ensure correct alignment.
- Combine print jobs: Allows multiple documents to be combined into one print job. This is useful for creating brochures based on web pages, etc.
- Save Files: Save pages and tasks in TIFF, JPEG, BMP, TEXT and FP formats.
- Clipboard support: Any printed output can be copied to clipboard in text, bitmap, or
- Double-sided printing support: Booklet work and two-sided printing are supported with all documents and printers. The brochures create a professional touch to all documents and are easy to read and carry. Duplex printing cuts paper usage in half and reduces travel weight.
- Paper sizing: Allows large pages to be scaled to fit standard paper sizes such as letter or A4.
- Adjustable margins: Adjusting the margin allows increased text sizes for better readability, using more printable space on the page.
- Gutter Support: The Gutter capability provides space to link documents.
- Multiple FinePrinters: Multiple FinePrinters can be created. This allows the creation of "virtual printers" that have different preset settings. For example, you could have a "brochure printer" that automatically prints a brochure or a "leaflet printer" that prints on your letterhead without the fine print dialog appearing.
- Easy Server Deployment: Install on a server as a shared printer to easily deploy groups or organizations.
Download FinePrint 11.32